Monday, July 27, 2009

Where Is That 90 CALORIE Chocolate Chip Cookie!?!


Guys,
Every night I go to bed hoping and praying that tomorrow will bring good news: the creation of the 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip...and White Chocolate Chip Macadamian Nut (=D) cookie. Mind you, when I say cookie, I am not talking about those wack 100 Calorie cookie packs full of ...crumbs.

While science is advancing rapidly, I hate that cookie research is doing just the opposite. I am desperately craving a nice round, thick, lick-your-lips sizable portion of cookie, and I want it like --Now!

So I am hoping for that random moment in which a scientist will discover this blog and take my thoughts to make him/her a millionaire. Heck, perhaps I'd be the scientist that I'm hoping for, that is...if all this neglectfulness persists!

For the Scientist: You will change the lives of many hungry and food-obsessive people ...quite like myself. You will succeed in feeding our addiction, and while our jean sizes decrease, so too will your wallet size.

WOP


No comments:

Post a Comment