Thursday, July 23, 2009

OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CHALLENGED!

Whether this is or is not the case, my question is WHY was a background check not performed BEFORE Obama was stamped, “qualified,” to run for president? This suggests to me that your average not-by-birth-citizen can run for president and it confirms every assumption about the government infrastructure being careless and reckless.




The beginning part of this clip I think is nothing but BS. It broadcasts the producers ignorance--at least about the African culture. When I say this, I am referring to his/her comments about Barack making frequent visits back to Africa and him and the Kenyan inhabitants calling it his "home"--it is an ordinary custom of African decedents to call their father's and forefather's place of birth their "homelandor motherland"...whichever best suits you. Plus, like any other African decedent, Barack has many relatives abroad. Therefore, I can understand why in any situation he'd make frequent visits to Kenya.

It is when the court documents were shown that my eyebrows raised.

WOP

No comments:

Post a Comment